Livingspring Family Medical Center
Primary Care Physicians & Family Practice Physicians located in Mansfield, TX
One of the most common struggles to reaching your health goals is not having the proper support or accountability you need to stay on track. Our partners at inHealth Lifestyle Therapeutics provide a much-needed solution to this struggle. Dr. Tolulope Olabintan, MD, FAAFP, provides health coaching services. Book online to schedule an in-person or telemedicine appointment, or call the office today.
Health Coach Q & A
So what Exactly is a Health Coach?
At inHealth, a health coach is defined as someone who is trained and certified to help individuals achieve their health goals by providing medical-grade, science-based information, encouragement, and support.
These health coaches are experts in behavior change and include registered dieticians, nurses, sleep experts, and diabetes educators. They train extensively in developing the right approach in managing your lifestyle by including co-active coaching, focusing on behaviors, and motivational interviewing. Our evidence-based approach is created by MDs with board certifications in sleep medicine and obesity medicine, along with RDs and CNs.
What Does an Initial Visit Look Like?
For your first visit, you can expect:
- A 15-minute video call with your health coach
- Easy discussion on how to get the most out of health coaching
- Technology or app support, if needed
- Clear next steps on scheduling future visits
What are the Benefits of Working with a Health Coach?
Our goal is and always has been for you to be your happiest, healthiest self. By working with a health coach, your ability to achieve and sustain your health goal(s) increases.
The Benefits of our Lifestyle Therapeutics Program:
- Provide ongoing support and accountability
- Empower you to take charge of your own health
- Sharpen your decision-making skills
- Arm you with the tools and resources you need to reach your goals
- Listen to you and your successes + challenges
- More consistent, better sleep
- Increase your knowledge of health and wellness, i.e. food choices, exercise habits
- Foster healthy behavior change that is proven to last a lifetime
Are You Ready To Get Started!?
Click on the Am I Eligible button to see if your health insurance will cover our health coaching service!